Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What are you looking for in Entertainment? We offer you FindEntertainmentNow.com coming soon!

Hi! My name is Miesha and this is my blogspot for www.FindEntertainmentNow.com website. I've started a company, Find Entertainment, LLC and am looking so forward to creating this site to be an extravagent addition to the entertainment world in news in celebrities, music and movies, events, photos, video footage and exciting things for people in the city of Atlanta to get into! This will be an inclusive one stop shop website for all things entertainment. Tell me what you are looking for in an entertainment website. You can post to my blogs as well as post comments to stories that are posted about celebrities or the news. If you have questions or want to give feedback to us email to info@FindEnterainmentNow.com.

Until we meet world...
Me

http://findentertainmentnow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..