Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New York's HOT 97 cans big mouth Miss Jones!


I have to be honest. I hate big mouths. I mean people that always talk trash about other people as if they don't have their own damned dirt underneath their fingernails. Still i wish no drama on anyone. But apparently someone has on Miss Jones of HOT 97 in New York. Eyyyyyyyeah. She has been replaced by the lovable, Big Boy because he has better relationships with artists and is good entertainment according to HOT 97’s Program Director, Ebro Darden.
I heard that Jones has a new gig on some AM Philly show. So....good luck. Hey this may be a blessing in disguise for her. Who knows. Oh well...

www.FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..