Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been gone from entertainment reporting for a momment but i'm back babes!

Need to reach me, got an event, interview? Email me at: info@FindEntertainmentNow.com (click the link)


Me and Kevin Liles (oh and you see Tocara in the background right...funny!)
T.I. and the Grand Hustle Fam, luv 'em! :)
Jermaine Phillips (NFL, Tampa Bay Bcknrs)
Llyod, me, and Dawn (formerly of Danity Kane)
Marcus McNeil (NFL, San Diego Chargers)
Me and Estelle

Hey everyone this is Miesha. You know...the girl with the Social Addiction. Welcome to a part of my world. I think it's pretty stinkin' FABULOUS. And that's all that matters.

Well the scoop is currently my website is under reconstruction.
So soon you will be seeing more interviews and great pictures! I've been gone for a while but i'm back honey! So check me out for now at this site/blog location here or feel free to email me to cover events, premieres, review a restaurant, or set up a celeb interview. I'm getting everything together right now for yall. Oh and for me too. But mostly for you because i'm inviting you to join me, them (those sometimes kooky, sometimes sweet celebrities) and even some of my friends as we do what we do. That's talk, take pictures, support and hang out. ENJOY and come back for more porfavore!

For now check me here:

http://www.socialaddiction.blogspot.com/ (celeb news, pics, reviews, interviews, parties, events...etc.)

Let me know what's up here:

info@FindEntertainmentNow.com (email me babeee!!)

Ciao!

Miesha
Social Addiction
Find Entertainment, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..