Friday, August 28, 2009

Glam RockED!

Teyana, Jazze and Sabrina Peterson, owner of the Glam Bar Salon (where the party was held). Check them out at www.theglambar.com.
Vawn, Drumma & Jazze. Vawn told me that "Welcome to Dreamland 2" is set to tape Nov.'09 & air on BET Feb or March '10.
I call this the "ghetto prom picture" shot where everybody and their momma jumps in. I aint even gone bother naming folks in this one...
Rich Girls, etc.
Sammie and me
Clay Evens (Grand Hustle) was killin' me last night. Haaaa!B.Cox & Teyana Taylor catching up while Tey gets her hands done Glam Bar style.
B.Cox plants one on Tey for me. Cute!

Rocawear partnered with Honey Magazine held an exclusive affair last night at Atlanta's premiere boutique beauty spot, The Glam Bar (Peter's St.) to celebrate Rocawears 10 year anniversary. And the party was definatley GlamRoc. With Grey Goose as the sponsor, the drinks rolled, hand crafted appetizers were served, the DJ kept the music live and celebrities like Teyana Taylor, Rich Girls, B.Cox, Jazze Pha, Vawn, Drumma, Sammie, DJ Trauma (Hot 107.9), Clay Evens and other "the beautiful people" (as i call them) rolled through. My favorite person of the night was definatly Clay Evens (Grand Hustle) who stayed outside for the most part (it was HOT as hades up in that spot with the crowd) clowing in between drinks. He was was my last conversation before i hit the rainy streets for home and he kept me laughing. After the event most of the stars headed to club Pure downtown for another big event joining rappers like Young Joc and JD as well as artist Meka Means. Oh and no shortage of groupies...so i heard from my friend Taylor via his Twitter. But that's the norm in ATL beeybe. Get used to it chicos...

GlamRoc rocked, very HOT event, litterally with how full it was! I had to step out for air a few times but it was well worth it. The Garner Circle did a great job.
Miesha
"oooh they playin' my song yall!"
Indulge

12 comments:

  1. Yeah the event looked good but what's up with the skeezer Sabrina Peterson who was acting a HOT mess at the event? I personally hate fake blonds but Teyana Taylor looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and Sammie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I remember little Sammie!! I guess he's not so little anymore:) I'm glad he's back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh, Sabrina you are on your way. Look you already have one hater. I wonder who came in your business & is jealous of u. lol! The joke is on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. teyana taylor is pretty. wow..wish i was there that night. looked fun. i wanna go to that glam bar spot now. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. True dat. Tey Tey is cute. She lucky i mite make her wifey numba 2. lol! but y sumbody up there talkin bout that blonde lady a skeezer? lol! Skeezer who says dat? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean it's cool and all i guess. But living in the A i always see Jazze out someplace. Soooo where the "A list" crowd at? I'm just jealous. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMN! Well Vawn is A List to me. He too fine. He can get it! LOL! Girl next time you go where he's gonna be at invite me!

    Drumma is hot. That boy is on fire.

    Sammie is a young cutie.

    Teyana is cute but maybe too many bushy curls for me. Looks like B.Cox wanted some of that huh? LOL!

    I met Clay before he is a mess!

    Like Richgirls too. And the ghetto picture they in. LOL!

    Party looked like fun. I'm all for new cool spots in ATL (It's not a club too just a fancy nail salon thing?). Just moved here last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mz.loud mouf
    It's not a club at all. The event was just there. I looked it up. Upscale funky salon. Will try it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @blondie- OH! Thanks. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww the teyana kiss is cute!! But the rest of this event=BOOOOO! I was there. Too much. And everybody think they a movie star n shyyyt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO, They called my home girl a skeezer... I told her she laughed... In said whoever called me a skeezer must be my elder. & she refused to disrespect her elders. But she said if she has to say a bad word to describe herself it would be a bitch, not skeezer. That's too old.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..