Friday, June 20, 2008

Keith Sweat still croonin'...

Ya boy, pimped out, chillin'. And doing it well. I admit he's still got IT.
He's got his drink but no two step. Awwwww sad.
A fan and Keith. This girl was uber excited!

I did go to his album listening party held at The Geisha House in Atlanta's Atlantic Station, but i didn't even tell yall cuz i was so disappointed (plus i wasn't really covering the event like THAT). I was mad as hades at the way the label ran thangs up in that piece! Yeah yeah yeah i know Sweat is a legend and all but i aint SWEATING no artist that is not in my top five (how you doin' TMobile) like that! Those jerks were acting like taking a picture of him came with a price. Well price this %@%$&%#@!!! Oops okay girl, stick to the news.

So while the new album, "Just Me", sounds good, it's pretty much the same as the old stuff. He does have a cool track with female music don, Keisha Cole called, "Love you Better", that is promising as well as the released, "Suga Suga Suga". He also has a greatest hits album, "Make you Sweat", that they were pushing at the event, still of course on sale with hits like, "I Want her", "Why me", and "Nobody" (my FAVE!!). Get more info on his new album and his greatest hits album which i'd buy more so than the new one, on
his myspace page. So there it is...better late than never.

Bottom line:
Keith Sweat is still THE man. But THE man hasn't changed. But when you have the history that he does...do you have to?


Mymy
Social Addict (itching for that next big event!)
www.FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..