Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sex, Lies & Videotape

Greg Street, model Angela Buggs, DJ Judgemental, Dennis Byron (manegement)
Maff Test & DJ Judgemental

Well not really. No sex (Not directly. Hmm..not that i know of). No lies. (Not today anyway).

There is something overtly illicit and indulging about pool parties. The secret taste of forbidden seems to stir the air. There is something openly sensual about water, warm bodies, beer, swim caps & loose lips that sink ships. You don’t have to say this out loud. It’s just known. You know what I mean? Yea you do. So what happens when Greg Street, Dennis Byron, DJ Judgmental and sexy singles from the A town meet on a Saturday afternoon? Well that I’m not telling. These lips are not loose. No ships will sink…not on my watch.

I can share some jewels though. Come closer to your screen here...closer...closer. Okay. Here it goes. I love a good party. Yes i do. And while that's not a jewel to all that's a perfect preface for the bauble i'm divulging. And that's that you should have been there. It was what you would call, good times. New artist Maff Test had his listening session with photographs snapping and video rolling (so yes the video part is true), Dj Judgemental did his thing, Greg Street played the primo host, people ate, folks drank, a few cuties swam and the rest i'll keep to myself as i often do quite a many things. I'm not the kid who used to share her toys. In fact i never had them. Don't ask me about now...

Ciao.

Miesha
Social Addict
http://www.socialaddiction.net/
induldge

www.twitter.com/SocialAddiction (show me love)
*photos provided by Dennis Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..