Monday, November 19, 2007

Fantasia and Young Dro

Dro- before he got his PSC chain snatched by a dumb "fan" during a show Fantasia- looking Fantastic with those tats...dang shawty make me wanna go get more!

Fantasia and Dro:

Are they dating?

Is there a baby in their future?

Yes and maybe...!

Most bloggers have heard that the two are in fact dating since fall this year. I am in fact confirming that it is 100% true. They have been in the studio together as of recent. In person Fantasia is too cute and very sweet and of course talented so I can see what Dro sees in this lady. She is not phony, pretensious or Hollywood. Together they certaintly are a cozy and affectionate couple. I have seen them together and there is genuine care there. Her own brothers (Joe and Rico) say that they like Dro cuz he treats her good. And if you have seen Fantasia's brothers...please believe they don't play!

Will they "make it"? Well they both got big lips and that's a fact...but relationships going the distance is a dream...but a possible one. Dang yall know how i feel about those rapper or Hollywood relationships BUT whatever...there is always hope. I would love to see them happy together...especially if there is a baby on the way. Anyway I got a message for Dro: "Do right by her! I don't care what industry this is!!"

4 comments:

  1. This girl is so talented. He's just alright. I hope he does right by her too. Shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go dro! he scored him the real deal. i hope they have a good life together.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..