Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt, the sexy girl/woman next door is getting married!

I purposely chose this candidly BAD, "look at us lovers classically romping in the water" picture....eheheee. I'm bad.
Look she aint a bad looking chick in the raw AT ALL BUT I'm just saying...makeup is gooooowd!

It's confirmed. To those of you who still hold on to cult hit, yet short lived shows like, My So Called Life and Arrested Development, your favorite girl/woman party of fiver from the classic show Party of Five (dang i feel like i already said that when i said "party of fiver" but whatever...), actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is engaged to be married to her boyfriend, Scottish actor Ross McCall. Woo hoo Jenny Love! I'm happy for her...even tho her beau has this, "I'm you uncle" vibe look to him, so what whatever. This girl has been through some major Holly Woodies if ya know what I mean (remember her public fling with the hot Carson Daly, her tabloid romance with John Mayer...cuz her "body is a wonderland" or her romp with the original PUNK Wilmer Valderrama??? Ooooh juicy! And i could try go on but I'm tired right now.)! McCall may be a keeper. His first name is Ross and in the popular ex sitcom Friends the character Ross was a good guy and Jennifer Anniston played Rachel who loved Ross and Ross loved her right and Jennifer Love Hewitt's first name is Jennifer so therefore it's a sign that this will work! Yes a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yes I am a genius, thanks.

The Ghost Whisperer must have whispered the sweetest of nothings into her new fiance's ears loud enough for the past two years to make him so ready to pop the question. Or like everyone else in the plastic town of tinsel...maybe he's still obsessed with how a girl with such a small frame (actually her frame is not even that small these days. she's actually got a very real womanly figure...she's not super skinny starvation body barbie. amen!) can have such a large rack...of lamb that is. Okay yes I am tired. But anyway congrats J Love...not to be confused with J Low. I hope this works out for yall. Jennys seem to always get all the love in Hollywood (except for Jennifer Anniston in real life and i like her so much, dang-it Brad!) anyway so she'll be fine people. Oh and for that matter so will Jennifer Anniston...so take that Brangelina!

2 comments:

  1. make-up does do wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard much about her in a while. Good look for the new couple!

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..