Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chaka Kahn & Diana Ross hit the stage singing at the 'Divas With Heart' concert at Radio City Music Hall!

Classic Diana pose. Can't you just see her up there being dramatic, shaking that signature big hair of hers back? Ahhh priceless.
" I feel for you...i...i think i love you."! Big or small Chaka Kahn is still one of the greatest in my book! Woo hoooo! Chaka, chaka, chakaaaa!!!

Chaka Kahn & Diana Ross hit the stage this past Sunday singing at the 'Divas With Heart' concert at Radio City Music Hall in New York! "I run new york!". Well not really but whenever the state is mentioned these days I think about 50's hit that serves as my main ring tone. Fiddy did IT with that one boooooooy. Dang i love that song!

Anyway our beautiful black divaaaaaaaaas look fabulous and probably sounded incredible. Oww owww (for those who don't know that's my party mode or very excited battle cry)! Ageing gracefully is a beautiful thing folks. Eyup. :)
Miesha
The Juice ReportER (on that feel good juice thinking about this concert. yeah thinking...since i didn't get to actually go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..