Wednesday, December 19, 2007

16 year old Jamie Lynn Spears is having a baby!


Maybe she wants to be able to do sisterly things like raise babies with her big supa star sis, Brit. Whatever the case 16 year old Nickelodeon star of "Zoey 101" is 3 months pregnant with her first child by her live in (okay so mom and pop...why you letting ol' girl LIVE with a boyfriend at school age???!!!??? so what she makes her own money!) longtime (oh and how is he "longtime" if she is ONLY 16? how in the hey does that work??!) boy-toy Casey Aldridge, a youngster himself. And she is keeping the baby (which is positive and responsible)...this news was confirmed today by Nickelodeon themselves! The popular children's television network is "supporting" her decision BUT i wonder if they will support her coming back to television on that network! HUMPH! We'll see...my guess is on NO. Better yet knowing Nickelodeon...Hellz No!

In an interview with popular tabloid and celeb gossip magazine, OK, this is what lil miss jls had to say about her surprise pregnancy:

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn told OK. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

But the word is that Britney either didn't know or is just protecting her sister. When the Stalkarazzi asked her about her sister's baby bump, miss OOPS I DID IT AGAIN'S comment was..."My sister is NOT pregnant!" Awwwww....I understand. I'd say the same thing too if I were her.

Boy these country gone HollyWeird Spears girls sure do grow up real fast! I guess they are saying, "I'm not that innocent!" But to that I say...who in that town is?? Hmmm...hit me up if you know of someone.

miesha

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmmm, can you say birth control. Better yet just say no. Boy I tell you these days kids are trying to take on the role of an adult and they are not mentally or physically prepared for it. Jamie I wish you the best but I know you will look back on this and wished you would have waited for this moment when you became an adult. You are another statistic for unwed teenage mothers. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll over the news yesterday. hell naw. i'm pissed at those parents man...don't make no sense. that lady better not write a damn book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know a child without guidance and NO butt woopins will do what the Spears kids are doing. A hot ghetto mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha hahaaa! Yes ghetto...too true.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..