Monday, December 17, 2007

"I am Legend" was a LEGENDARY hit for Will Smith and all December movies!

A scene from the Will Smith box office hit, I am Legend

The Thrilling, I Am Legend landed at #1 spot over the weekend, making $76 million dollars!!! The record smashing film also ranks as the best December opening of all time!! Great news for Will who has had 7 consecutive chart toppers! Wow! He's come so far from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days. The man can act, choose roles, and draw crowds irregardless of race.

1 comment:

  1. Another hit from Will Smith that's to be expected. I will be checking this one out. This man just keep doing his thing. You are Legend Will.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..