Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Chris Stokes denies molestation charges

Chris Stokes (sump's off wit this dude) and Damario "Raz B" Thornton in "happier?" days

So Raz and Ricky as all of you know are saying that Chris Stokes and Marques Houston did nasty thangs to them when they were younger, and when Raz was in B2K. Of course now Stokes has fired back against the allegations. Here is what he had to say...

Start Statement
“The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children,” said Chris Stokes, CEO of The Ultimate Group.”It’s also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills,” added Stokes.
End statement

My take on it is that there is SOME sort of truth to the story that Raz and Ricky are telling. I don't know if there motives are right, yes a reality show is in the makings and yes the timing seems a little iffy being that they (Raz and Ricky) have recently been denied funds and access to events by cousin Stokes HOWEVER I still have a feeling that this tale of dirty thangs done in the dark is not just smoke. Years later though it is hard to prove...well the phone conversation that Ricky had with Chris Stokes helps some. But now the law firm that is representing Stokes, The Plummer Law Firm, in the case is asking for the video to be removed by California law since the conversation was recording without knowledge and consent of Stokes. Uh oh possible law suite against these tell alls. Oh well Chris...we already heard it (and the video is still on YouTube). Yet in a court of law where a case could be tried it may be a loss (the non consented recorded conversation) and that is what could matter the most for these accusers. Also it may not be 100% clear yet what it was alluded to when Stokes said, "I don't do that anymore" but it sholl is shaky. Un un UN!

Miesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..