Tuesday, December 4, 2007

TI is on the cover of RAP-UP Magazine (interview from his home)



News and photos from SandraRose.com
RAP-UP magazine was recently given exclusive access to T.I.'s luxury digs in Jonesboro for an in-depth interview. The magazine features shots of T.I. looking fit and well-nourished at home. T.I. was arrested on October 13 and charged with multiple weapons violations. A judge released T.I. on bond with strict conditions which include home confinement and 24/7 monitoring.
T.I. shares how he maintains his fast-paced lifestyle, his plans to marry his girlfriend Tiny, staying out of trouble, his friendship with Suge Knight and Jay-Z, and retiring from rap.
"It's definitely not the look I'm going for. I'm working diligently, daily, to try to reform, and rectify these things. But until I do, I need everybody to bare with me. If they can't bare with me one way, they gonna have to bare with me another."
The magazine features two covers for its December/January '08 issue. The other cover is
Nicole Scherzinger.
End news
I just got one thing to say..."Free TIP!" Oh and one more thing, i hope he really does marry Tiny. That girl has been down down yes DOWN for him since FOREVER.
Miesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..