Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Word on the street...Lauren London is ENGAGED to Lil Wayne

Are these two a match made in Hollywood Heaven??

ATL and This Christmas cutie, Lauren London is rumored to be engaged to the rapper who's put out more tracks and calabo's this year than Jay-Z, Kanye and Yung Joc combined, Lil Wayne.

I don't know if this is true but word on the street is that they have been on and off for the last two years...mostly off it seems since we don't ever see them together, he was with Karrine Steffens for a minute, and engaged to on and off love, rapper Trina for quite some time. Trina was even carrying his baby at one point.

Here is a recent excerpt from Complex Magazine where Wayne talks about...Marriage...hmmm...:

C: Do you think you will ever settle down with one woman?
LIL WAYNE: I think they don't commit to a nigga, they committed to a myth. I'll be on the road two weeks straight, the whole time I'm telling them, "oh I'm coming home, oh I love you blah, blah, blah" soon as I get there, I done pulled in about seven that evening, at 10 I'm going straight to the studio. Ain't no woman want to get into that. I got marriage in the future, though. I just don't talk too much about it, because I ain't sure yet, that's the example of saying I'm engaged and nothing happened and I ain't do that, but marriage in the future, hopefully. You know the person when you just ain't ask it yet, [laughs] I ain't ask her yet but...
C: Does she know who she is?
LIL WAYNE: Mmm-hmm. I was thinking hard, the [BET] Awards are tomorrow, so I had the ring-I don't have it with me, I was trying to get it for tomorrow, but it's a problem, f**k y'all up.
C: You were going to propose on stage?
LIL WAYNE: I was going to hopefully win the award, I was going to do it like this: if I had that ring I'm not going to do it on the reg, I'm only going to do it if I win the award. If I win the award then I'm supposed to get married, but no I didn't get the ring from them so I'm not going to do it. She'll be there tomorrow, though.
C: What scares you?
LIL WAYNE: Never having a wife, a not-leaving wife.

Lauren is on the rise, quickly becoming a favorite amongst dudes with eyes (most men in the world) and Weezy continues to rise (he aint so hot looking but he's got some fly tats, great energy and raw passion) however I just don't think this will be a lasting union. I'm not just saying that cuz i "love" Weezy...naw...that love affair started in 2005 and ended around summer of this year...i'm done. So if this is true, no matter what I see, i hope it will be a healthy relationship...that boy is WILD. But hey, she might be too. We don't know that much about London yet...I guess we'll see. She's in Black Hollywood so they'll dissect her soon enough.

Miesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..