Monday, March 3, 2008

Exclusive Interview with Tasha Ramos from Star Trak (Pharell)!


If you subscribe to this blog via feed or email then you won't be able to view this video unless you click on the web link below or log onto www.FindEntertainmentNow.com to view the blog. Thanks!

This "new" Star Trak artist can saaaaaang.

I wanted to post this interview that I did with a cool new singer. It's been on youtube for a little while but I wanted to share it with my audience here because I was truly impressed by this song bird, Natasha Ramos. Tasha is sweet, fun, and yes she's very talented. Check her out and support her when her album drops. I am anxiously awaiting to hear you on the radio Tasha. Make that note Pharell and put her on. Music has been waiting for a voice like this. I hope all is well and her album is still in hot pursuit and process!

You didn't know:

*As pretty as Tasha is, she's got some hood in her.
*Tasha likes to go out and dance just like many Atlanta residents
*Tasha does NOT have a man man (last time i checked)...ooooh boys behave.
*Tasha is a new artist only because her album hasn't dropped. BUT she's been in the studio recording her new album for quite a minute!

Miesha

The Juice ReportER

www.FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..