Thursday, March 20, 2008

T.I. gets a happier Easter!

The "rubberband man" is bouncing into church this Sunday

T.I., Clifford Harris gets a happier Easter this year as he has been granted to attend this Sunday at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia, GA. Accompanied by his attorney and a court approved monitor, our favorite little lock down rapper gets to attend services from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Sunday. Dang I hope they chicken and waffles in church Tip "cuz you gone be hungry" (a lil ghetto slang for ya). Ahhh i joke, i joke. But real talk I bet he's just happy to get out for a while. And what better thing to do then spend time with God, friends and family.
This holiday temporary liberation grant may come as a pleasant surprise to the 27 year old star who was denied a request for a large Thanksgiving Day feast at his Jonesboro mansion (and it truly is...nicely decked out) by a judge last year. I hope that he enjoys, learns, and that a bunch of fans or nosey folks don't show up (maybe i should not have posted this...lol!) to make it a mockery, taking pictures and carrying on. C'mon don't act like you don't know how folks can be. I'm still praying for the family. Anyway...Happy Easter (and even though I do likes to eat, it's not about chocolate bunnies and eggs fam, but Jesus' resurrection) coming. I probably won't post tomorrow as it's Good Friday, or as I've named it, The Goodest Friday and I have it off.

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
www.FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..