Thursday, March 27, 2008

The verdict is out- T.I. gets only a year and 10 years probation

The King of the South has been touched by an angel...T.I. to only get a year behind bars

So I got a call at 9:30 a.m. this morning from one of my friends from T.I.'s camp (PSC) and the word is-
The verdict is out- T.I. gets only a year in prison and 10 years probation. Now this news was known before the rapper's plea taking place at 1:30 p.m. today because it was shared with certain friends of T.I. that if the he plead guilty he could get a lessor sentence. Anyhow this sentence comes as good news when he was facing up to 15 years. His probation terms are not so bad since he still gets to do his job and travel out of state for concerts or shows. He faces a ton (1,500 hours!) of community service, and of course there is no drug use. Which is only a good thing for anybody, probation or not.

I'm sure that Cliff is grateful for this turn of events because it could have been much worse with him having 8 felonies!! I wonder if him going to church and having a baby has anything to do with this? Naw, maybe not since many people have been in this same situation and received NO mercy. This must be a result of prayer and the hand of God and his grace. Oh and a killer defense team boy!

I'm glad TIP gets to raise his family and hopefully be a positive change for the current generation. Stay grateful man and remember how blessed you are in this situation. This verdict is little more than a slap on the wrist. Wooooooooo! Yeah Grand Hustle lives on!!!

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
http://www.findentertainmentnow.com/

1 comment:

  1. OMG, This is the best news ever since OJ was found not guilty. OJ you are a lil suspect with the whole book deal and all but I will focus on Tip. You are extremely lucky for getting the judgement you got. I hope you do count your blessings and not make the same mistake twice. Please don't make the same mistake twice. I can't stress it enough PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't do it Tip!

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..