Friday, March 28, 2008

T.I.- The Final Word on his sentence

Tip leaving the courthouse after his hearing
Hannah Kang, Clay Evans and Lil Duval showin' love in the Grand Hustle Fam
Tip surrounded by friends, radio personalities and media

Below is the final word on T.I.'s situation. During his one year house arrest that is when he will be doing his community service, then he'll go to prison for a year (which he could get out a little early for good behavior) then he'll be on probation. So he will get to see his baby born. Amen.

From Sandra Rose
Atlanta rapper T.I. plead guilty to three weapons charges in federal court in Atlanta on Thursday. T.I. will remain on house arrest until his sentencing hearing a year from now.
If T.I. abides by the conditions set forth in his plea agreement, he will receive a prison sentence of one year plus one day. Because the sentence is longer than one year, Harris will be eligible to earn 15 percent time off for good behavior. Harris also was fined $100,000.


T.I. was accompanied to court by his pregnant girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and his entire Grand hustle family. Comedian Lil’ Duval (Jason Jeter, Alphamega, Hannah Kang, Clay Evans, and some staff members) were exited the court house with fists raised in victory. T.I. appeared relaxed and relieved as he spoke to the assembled media outside the court house.

The fact that their boss won’t spend the next 10 years in jail has lifted the funeral parlor atmosphere around the Grand Hustle facilities.
End

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
http://www.findentertainmentnow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..