Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bobby Brown has THE SECRET

The days i used to LOOOOVE me some "Bobby!"


"Ain't nobody humping around!" At least not anymore. That seems to be the goal for R&B hustler Bobby Brown. Brown is recently divorced from America's first pop darling, Whitney Houston, reported on and off lover of Video Vixen Karen Steffans, has had several drug & alcohol abusing allegations as well as child support money issues, reportedly "spent many Sunday hours at the Agape International Spiritual Center in West Los Angeles."



The Agape International Spiritual Center was founded by Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, one of the main contributors to the international self-help phenomenon, "The Secret.". And Becwith's church has been "holding Bobby in prayer." So the story goes. Ewww...I don't know what the ladies see in this man NOW, BUT who am I to say anything. But dang. Anyway I'm happy for good ol Bobby B. That Secret is some powerful stuff yall.


Bobby's "new religious path" information according to TMZ.com

1 comment:

  1. Bobby I am glad you hooked up with the secret!!! The last time I saw you bro you were looking a little ruff. Bottom lip dragging, a little ashy, words a little slurd. Bobby stay clean, JUST SAY NO!

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..