Friday, October 26, 2007

T.I. is out on bond- set for house arrest today


After a court hearing today fierce rapper T.I. is out on bond and set for house arrest where he is allowed visitors. It's a good thing to share this news! The rapper gets to go home and wait for more decisions to follow the case instead of sit in jail. It's a wonderful thing for T.I. that money does talk. I know he has lots of the green paper but I hate to see it go to waste like this...of course he is probably happy to pay for some freedom. This is not a case to add opinions to or chit chat about for me, just giving the news, a little of it. Still praying for him and the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..