Thursday, October 25, 2007

Viva La NO NO! CBS axed Jackman and left him in the cold.

Viva LA NO NO! CBS axed Jackman and left him in the cold.

The X-Men star tried to hold his own but didn't get so far. Jackman is disappointed that his weird Las Vegas musical shindig mindless romp was cancelled for low ratings after just two episodes! I mean those ratings must have been hella low (8.4 million viewers the 1st episode and 6.8 million on the 2nd compared to 21.2 million for the show in it's previous time slot, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation!

I myself never saw the show in full (hellz no!) but I did see clips thanks to the best of pop culture show on VH1, "The Best Week Ever", where comedians poke fun at celebs, reality tv, and horrible network television moments. Well "Viva Lauhglin", Jackman's show, was not spared as the comedians made the silly, "you got to be pulling my leg" drama show a parody in the eyes of the ever watching viewers. I gotta say it was weird yall. Believe that.

The show starred (notice the past tense??), Jackman (also the executive producer of the show...ouch!), Melanie Griffith (who refuses to age), D.B. Woodside (nice lil chocolate man), Llyod Owen, and a host of others. I guess A list actors can't always hold a show together when the writing and plot are just horrible.

The remaining episodes of the quickly axed CBS drama may be viewable on line at a later date. We'll see OR better yet we won't see...unless you need a good giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..