Friday, October 26, 2007

Jay-Z- The Amerian Gangster


Jigga Man is releasing a new album, American Gangster, the soundtrack for the new movie, American Gangster staring, Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, T.I. (Clifford Harris) and Common. The movie releasing in November has such a strong star filled cast so I look very forward to seeing it! The lyrical talents of Jay-Z is such a perfect compliment to this movie. When I think about Hip Hop, power and the respect of a Don, I think first of Jay-Z. He can't help it...he's a fellow Sagittarius.

To go with the new movie and even more so his album release, Jay-Z, Sean Carter is going to be doing an Album Release party at the Velvet Room in Atlanta, GA on November 4th. Since Jay-Z is the most powerful and respected rapper in the game, it's $50 to get in the club and $100 to get in VIP and not wait in line. Jay-Z doesn't just make random club appearances so it is a big deal for him to be appearing at Velvet. Now I won't be paying that money! FYI. But I would like to interview him and will let you know how it goes when I do. :)

The Marcy projects come-up is also doing a 5 city tour to promote his album. Atlanta is not included in the tour however him dropping in on the A for a chilly November night is good enough for the city's biggest fans.

3 comments:

  1. You know how us sagittarius like to do it!! Big willy style going all out to make the party jumpin! I know that Jigga will bring fire to the Velvet Room. I hope to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang how do i get a damn ticket??!! Gotta see Jigg Man Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that bit lip man! Thats MY baby daddy daddy daddy!

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..