Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Laila Ali: How the newlywed's already "Got Milk"


Ali looking like a fire starter in this dress...caliente mommy!

I myself can't stand MILK! ICK! Well unless they'd like to be a sponsor for my website people...but otherwise hellz no! On that list let me include a strong dislike for eggs, goat cheese and instant potatoes. But anyway this isn't about my dislike for the white fatty mucous beverage (drink almond milk!) but for what Laila Ali says, "I'm always striving to be as healthy as I possibly can – and you always think of milk doing a body good.". I wonder if she really feels that way or is the green paper cheddar looking real good?? Hmmm. Oh well! The Dancing with the Stars alum posed for the infamous milk endorsement ad like so many other celebs have in milk ad's past. This is her second apperance as a "Got Milk" sp0kesperson...she sat in an ad with her prize fighting daddy in 2001. Her current solo ad is featuring this month. The champs daughter is stunning and glowing, maybe even more so due to her recent marriage to "best friend" Curtis Conway who she wed this past July.

The girl champ of the family talks about her and Curtis' incredible relationship"...we have great communication and we respect each other, so we are able to work out any situation because we have those qualities in our relationship."

The 29 year old shares that nothing has changed since they've gotten married and right now they are enjoying being newlyweds so they will wait for the right time to have kids.

It seems that people are getting married later and later in age and it's ok. I'm happy for them! He better act right though if he doesn't want a TKO!

Ali is also working on a show for Nickelodeon that is going to help overweight kids that are having trouble with their size loose weight. Nice touch Laila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..