Friday, January 18, 2008

Mariah's new CD cover, "That Chick"


Mariah's new CD cover, "That Chick"
The YBF blog, Sandra Rose, etc. are showing this off! Well Mariah looks amazing like always but the way she is leaned forward disturbs my eyes. I feel like she is a pretty faced ompaloompa…the way her body looks leaned that way makes it seem as if that is not her hand coming around the hat, neither one. Photoshop needs to clean it up a little. Maybe if she stood more straight it would come together better. Then again I heard that this was only the promo cover and not the actual. So we'll see! Either well Mimi will sell another record copies I'm sure. She's good...i aint mad. :)

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
www.FindEntertainmentNow.com
info@FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..