Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OH BABY!!!! Nicole Richie AND Christina Aguilera deliver!


Most of the world knows but I'd like to give my congrats due to Nicole Richie and fiance Joel Madden as well as Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman for both delivering their first borns on January 11th and 12th 2008 at the same hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Nicole's little girl is named Harlow Winter Kate Madden (okay a little long but...) , and Christina's boy is named is Max Liron Bratman (what is a "Liron" I dunno but who cares...the baby is healthy!).

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
www.FindEntertainmentNow.com (events calendar, news, features, places to go, ticket purchase)
info@FindEntertainmentNow.com (contact me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..