Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What's in a name? ALOT so "The Juice Report" is the new name of this blog!

The Juice Report

What's in a name? Well I liked the old name, "Public Memoirs of an Entertainment Lush" I had which was previously revised from its original moniker, "Public Memoirs of an Entertainment Whore" (which some people were a little too cut by so I made it "better" and went with the i'm a lush or a drunk theme...eehehee!! aint i cute?!). And not to mention i kinda sortaISH stole that whole theme from Karrine Steffans popular, "Confessions of a Video Vixen" title by putting my own spin on it. BUT I gotta tell you this new name I now have is the perfect fit!

The new name, "The Juice Report" is the perfect fit because of what the blog and website... http://www.findentertainmentnow.com/stand for. The purpose of the blog/website is to: report entertainment news, list events on the calendar, venue listings, give you the scoop on celebrity events I get to attend and cover, fill you in on exclusive interviews I've (and others) had, provide reviews for restaurants, movies, etc., give you access to purchase tickets to events and movies online, create an avenue for business owners to shine and profile, allow you to share your feedback on most of this in the actual blog portion and MORE! So I am reporting the juice...what's up, what's down, what's happening, and what's not! I tell you who, where and what...and if I can, why! I give you places to go, people to see. That is my goal at least. I am still growing and obtaining a camera man and web person to update my site every week so bear with me as I come into this exciting new career...it's a dream come true for me and I'm so glad I get to share the juice with you. If you love it I want to hear about it and if you hate it i REALLY want to hear about it...no offense taken. Anyway that's my lil update...thanks for listening I guess.

Holla!

Miesha White
The Juice ReportER
info@FindEntertainmentNow.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..