Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A love poem (by EE Cummings)


Anyone who knows me knows that i looooooooove love. but not just love but pure love. Now while love is still welcome with me, i can say i am in no rush for such emotion these days because it is serious business, it has to be right, and you gotta be ready for all of that. Good love is worth the wait. Yet and still i enjoy to see people really displaying acts of amore and jest for one another. I first heard this poem off a Cameron Diaz movie when i was going through some jacked up ish. And i cried and cried and cried and cried....etc. You get the point. It touched my heart 2 years ago, and it touches me the same today. I'm feelin' slightly sentimental today yall... <3!!

"i carry your heart with me "

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true) and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

ee cummings

"God i honestly thank you for love. When i hear this poet's song I think about my little sisters and brother and how much i love them so dearly. They are near to my heart and i treasure them always. Lord I think also of you and how you must think of me. I'm so grateful. Thank you. AMEN!"

Miesha
The Juice ReportER
www.FindEntertainmentNow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..