Friday, September 7, 2007

Amanda Peet is in L.O.V.E!


She's such a cute (with those steely mesmerizing blue gray eyes) actress to me. She has neat parts in decent films. I hope she does more. I really enjoy her and actress, Amy Smart a great deal and feel they are forgotten when it comes to thoughts of good actresses. So much competition in the film industry. Anyway Amanda tells People Magazine about being a new mom and the love she has for her baby girl.

Information from People Magazine
Amanda Peet is almost in pain with joy over her first child, she reveals to PEOPLE. "I'm so happy, I can't bare it," the actress says. "I'm so in love with her." Daughter Frances Pen was born February 20th to 35-year-old Peet and her husband, screenwriter David Benioff, 37. But Peet admits that the early days were difficult. "In the beginning it's hard ...because they aren't giving you anything back and you think you're supposed to be really happy, but, in fact, you're actually psychotic because of sleep deprivation," she says. "But now it's beautiful. It's like I'm in love with someone else," Peet told PEOPLE at Glamour magazine's Fashion Gives Back Party in New York City. With her daughter getting increasingly active, the TV and film star has been forced worked out a daily routine. "We wake up and play, she naps and I do my own thing like check e-mail, we have lunch, then she naps again," she says, adding, "She's obsessed with avocados!" "I mash them up and feed them to her," says Peet. "I mash everything up like peaches, mango, peas and carrots." Meanwhile, there will be more denim than frills for Frances if she grows up liker her daddy-approved nickname: Frankie. "My husband loved the name, and, when I was younger, I loved the book The Member of the Wedding," Peet explains. "That character was kind of sad, but she's a super cool tomboy."
End of Information from People Magazine

Wait until that baby starts talking back. Then we'll see what she's saying. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..