Thursday, September 13, 2007

Foxy Brown is not pregnant in jail- good!


According to a statement from her manager Chaz Williamson, Foxy Brown is NOT preggers. In August the rapper's defense lawyers told the court that she was getting married in September and was also 3 months pregnant with her first child. Foxy was still sentenced to a year in Riker's. Well I don't know what happened...but she's not having a baby in prison and that's great.

I visited Foxy at (Riker's Island prison) the day after sentencing, and her spirits were high," Williams said. "I expected nothing less. I was in court at sentencing and she didn't blink an eye. She's a strong girl."

Foxy's last album was 2001's "Broken Silence" and her new album, "Brooklyn's Don Diva" is set for release on November 20th. Today her fresh single, "Never Surrender" hits air waves. Hmmm...Never Surrender...Isn't it ironic, doncha think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..