Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Because every celeb's next move is a designer, Reese Witherspoon jumps on the gravy train!


Well not really. Reese who is a long time fan and sporter of the Nina Ricci line from designer Olivier Theyskens is helping him come up with designs for the fashion house's new collection. Well she's so cute I don't care what she does. I just respect and adore her. And the girl CAN dress. Plus I think she really fought for that Oscar winning performance in, "Walk the Line". She nailed it and her award victory was inevitable!

Quote Olivier about the little bombshell, "She is always giving me materials and advising me."

Man I hope he isn't just trying to screw her in that tempting single status she is flaunting. Oh well most likely not since some male designers have the rep of being gay. I said some, stop trippin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..