Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Usher is having a boy!








All these above pics are from Usher's new fragrance line, "Usher" (for men and women) party at Cipriani in Manhattan
The Atlanta Don of R&B, Usher and his wife Tameka are having a boy! Well actually Tameka is doing the work by having the lil crumb snatcher (but a cute one i bet. lol!) and the daddy Usher will get all the firm pats on the backs and "good job man" from his buddies for his sperm getting to that egg! Ok I'm a little crass here but isn't that how it really goes. Nah but on the serious I'm very happy for the couple and the coming of their new little man in November. The singer spoke to People.com Tuesday to give reports...

News from People.com
...When asked what he is looking forward to most about being a new dad, Usher, 28, said his desires are pretty basic. "I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost," he told PEOPLE at the USHER for Men and USHER for Women fragrance launch party at Cipriani in Manhattan. "I've found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child," Usher said.

"Hopefully, he won't be as bad as me. I hope that he's just a healthy son." Usher is already getting what he hopes for, considering he announced, "I want it to be a boy," on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in August. On that same show he also gave some hints about what he'd name his male progeny. "If it's a boy, I'm going to name him Usher," the musician – full name Usher Raymond – said. "I'm hoping to name him that. I've been playing with a few names. I'm the fourth. Usher Raymond IV. I just want to pass the name on. Maybe I'll change the middle name." Mom-to-be, Foster, 37, told PEOPLE she's feeling "beautiful" but having odd cravings.

"I eat ice all day (Tameka i eat ice all day too...but i aint got no "bun in the oven"...i think i just need some iron pills)," she said. "It's a weird thing. I love it. Now I'm thinking about ice. I want to find some ice." Foster also admits that while she's aiming for a natural birth, it might not happen. "I don't want drugs," she said. "I'll try. I say that now. You call me about ten hours into labor. I'll be asking for everything. Vicodin and everything."
Also on hand was Usher's mother, Jonetta Patton, who has reportedly clashed with Foster. Patton did not attend their wedding, but is looking forward to the couple's birth. "I'm very excited about being a grandmother," she said.
End news from People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..