Monday, September 3, 2007

Party of 5?? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ready to adopt 5th child!











They are either very loving and compassionate people OR just plain craZee, but while shooting his new country western film, The Assassination of Jesse James by Coward Robert Ford, in Venice Italy Sunday, the Golden Globe winning and Oscar nominated actor, Brad Pitt said, "Yeah we're ready." when asked by Italian State TV if he and sultry mother earth companion were ready for a fifth child. The living in sin couple (just kidding...for real) have one child together, Shiloh (the youngest), and Zahara, Pax, and Maddox (the oldest). The three adopted children's natives are from Ethiopia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Pitt did not indicate whether the couple did plan to adopt that fifth child or even birth another biological one now or not but he did say in a news conference that fatherhood was fun and good for his work, though he's not getting much sleep.

"It's the most fun I've ever had and also the biggest pain ... I've ever experienced," he said when asked what it was like to become a family with four children in a short space of time. "I love it and can't recommend it any more highly — although sleep is nonexistent."
Having four small children "makes me much more efficient because when I work, I really have to focus. I know I've less time to get things done. Actually, I'm quite pleased by it," said Pitt.

Yeah he sounds pleased but I can't miss the desperate note of, "Dawg I'm tired as hell but this woman here won't quit." Or maybe not. Could be my over zealous imagination again. Well I'm glad that Angelina Jolie wants to save the world, one (or 4) child at a time. She is very active in earth campaigns, organizations, and other children and hunger issues. She is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) and is working on the UN Millennium Development Goals campaign to end poverty and the campaign to ban landmines, she donates to education and charity of AIDS orphans, (Brad is involved in ONE this year), etc. The Tomb Raider star uses her money for good and since her and the heart throb Pitt have been together they have become a strong alliance in taking part in serving those who need and caring seriously about world issues. I think she helps make him a better man and he may have been looking for that in a woman. They are very unselfish in helping the less financially fortunate. Thank goodness for Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I'm proud of these tinsel towners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..