Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Babies Are Us...


OMG your girl Mary looks so sexyFIED here!
There must be a sale at Babies Are Us! Well again in baby news...I wanted to let everyone know that Mary Louise Parker adopted a baby girl from Africa. She joins fellow celebs like Angelina Jolie and Madonna who have done the same thing in recent years. And while that is very positive news and all I really just wanted a reason to post this incredibly out of the box picture (from perezhilton.com) for the actress here. Since I haven't heard the actresses' name mentioned in quite some times I figure (as does she obviously) that she could use a lil good press. Woah...I think I need to do a pic like this myDARNself!

1 comment:

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..