Friday, September 14, 2007

Kid Rock defends his fight with Tommy Lee on the radio





If you subsribe to this blog via feed reader of email you may not be able to view this "VMA Fight" video. If troubles log onto www.FindEntertainmentNow.com or www.FindEntertainmentNow.blogspot.com, thanks!

Everyone knows that two rockers, Kid Rock and Tommy Lee got in a fight at the VMA Awards last weekend but despite speculation not everyone knows exactly why. In a radio interview yesterday with California's Rock 105.3 Rock, real name, Robert Ritchie tells the reasons behind his vile actions that he was cited a misdemeanor for.

"I really can't say a lot about it (fight) - my attorneys told me not to, obviously - but I think there's enough eyewitnesses there to say what happened." and calls the former Motley Crue drummer, Lee a, "Loser!". He continues, "There's a lot of history there, obviously. It's just a lot of mouth talking, a lot of being extremely disrespectful for a long time... I'm trying to figure out what this guy's doing there (at the awards)... and then, when I came back from the bathroom, he's pretty much sitting in my seat. I'm like, 'That's it!' I did what any man would do, any man across the country, across the world would do." Oooh Rock is such a BAD A**. Kidding.

Tommy Lee however tells a different story on his blog. According to the other rock n roll ex-husband of Pamela Anderson, he was just sitting there minding his business when Rock started the fight! To that story the Kid angrily says,"Of course he has a different story!"

So basically here's the story...two old rock n roll heads date and marry the boobalicious starlet, harbor jealousy and animosity that grows into a beef over the years and then when the opportunity arrives and one small thing happens like a seat mishap, a fight breaks loose! I think Tommy boy was probably trying to antagonize or get a rise outta Kid and Kid was not gonna look like a punk so he did, "What any man across the world would do." according to him. I don't know...the lady went back and forth between both guys and now is not with any of them. However that is not to say it won't be that way in the future. She's got an emotional and passionate history with both of these dudes, but especially Lee. I say blame the chick! it's always the woman's fault anyway! Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..