Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Justin on Oprah, "I'm dating someone" Ding!

Jus and Jess...hanging out and looking chummy! Yeah they are together.

Kissing couple: Maybe I should have included them in my couples post yesterday. No not yet...too new.


People.com source
Typically ever-mindful of his words, Justin Timberlake is finally saying something about his romantic life – and of girlfriends past and present. "I'm dating someone," the "SexyBack" singer, who has spent most of this year being linked to Jessica Biel, tells Oprah Winfrey on Wednesday's edition of her talk show. And while he never gets around to naming his squeeze, according to excerpts from the interview appearing on the show's Web site, Timberlake, 26, is quoted as saying, "But all I can tell you is she smells lovely."

Timberlake also admits, "I get pretty romantic around her," and says he sings to her – and, when he goes on tour, communicates with her via an iChat webcam. "Technology is a wonderful thing sometimes," he says. "I find that to be really cool, when you can actually see someone's face. I do it with my friends, as well, just to have a conversation back and forth. It just makes you feel closer, that's all."

Timberlake and Biel, 25, were first linked at a Golden Globe afterparty in January, and in May a source close to the singer told PEOPLE: "Justin's in love. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious." Last week, after his jam-packed Sunday night, the multiple MTV Video Music Award winner skipped the afterparties and opted for dinner with his two favorite ladies: his mom and Biel.

At the outset of his career, in the mid-1990s, Timberlake was famously dating his The New Mickey Mouse Club costar, Britney Spears, though they were to split in 2002. Since then, Spears's rocky road, both personally and professionally, has been well documented.

"What do you think is going on with Britney?" Winfrey asks Timberlake. "I don't know, to be honest with you," he responds. "I haven't spoken to her in years. I mean, there's no ill will – I have nothing but love for her. It's funny because we dated each other at a time ... wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time. It's interesting." Pressed by Winfrey to get what he has to say off his chest, Timberlake goes on to say, "We were teenagers, you know?" "Yes," Winfrey affirms, "famous teenagers." "I think that's basically the best way to describe what happened to us. I think she's a great person, and I don't know her as well as I did," he says. "What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person."
End Source

Good save JT. Don't say too much about Brit, not even to O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..