Friday, September 28, 2007

Grey's Anatomy without Isaiah Washington...

The good old days of Grey's


I didn't know how it was gonna turn out...! What! You mean the show goes on without the dramatic and out spoken divo (male diva) Washington or Dr. Burke as he was known on TV's (ABC) popular hospital drama, Grey's Anatomy?!! Well yes the show did go on last night on the season premiere and what a premiere it was! There was lots of blood, sadness, drama, deep conversations and even some funny momments (tell me how in the heck that deer popped up so fast like he/she did when Izzy jump started it's heart?!! too funny!) And even more everyone is still the same kinda sad and whiny, complainy, lost, confused, cold or ungrateful little employees with big paychecks that they were before. Still lots of junk and issues to go around for everyone to get their share. Tarry ho! Click below to watch the show if you missed it! I won't ruin it for you. The bottom line is everything is going to be jusssssssssssssst fine. :)





http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index


1 comment:

  1. I must say I was mad as hell for the way Isaiah was kicked off the show but he did not make the show to me. I am a true grey's anatomy fan and I was not disappointed with the season premiere without Isaiah Washington. The show has a strong cast and enough drama to keep me watching.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..