Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tyler Perry=Talk Show


What's missing from Tyler Perry's already full resume? Well let's see, he's an actor, writer, director, producer, drag queen, comedian...oh, oh yeah he doesn't have a talk show! Titled TPTV (an Internet TV channel) the Narrowstep-powered 24-hour channel will be available through his Web site http://www.tylerperry.com/ and offer exclusive access to the forthcoming Tyler Perry Show. Tyler Perry is taking over the entertainment market. That Internet TV thing is starting to explode! Oh I've got a secret...alot of success is going to come out of that convenient tool for a select number of entertainers and entrepreneurs.

Anyhow speaking on his new venture Perry said, "Part of being an artist is learning how to engage and empower my audience--my fans--with my art. My art is an extension of my life. I knew I wanted to create, tailor and build an Internet TV channel as a part of that extension.

Another good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..