Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LA Movie Premiere of, "The Kingdom"

Intimate momments. Look at that hand on that bootie...take ownership of that thang Will!
All of the beautiful people...Foxx, Piven, Pinkett-Smith & Smith on the red carpet at the LA movie premiere of,
"The Kingdom"
A VERY pregnant Garcelle Beauvias and toned as always Serena Williams were also amongst the trendy clad stars at the event. "The Kingdom" staring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner is set to release this month on September 28th. The film is very explosive with bombs, tons of action and gritty film camera sequences. I'll go see it and let yall know what I think.

1 comment:

  1. MM MM MM! If Jada were mine...MM I'd do anything ANYTHING she wanted me to do! MM!
    Posted this under wrong title at first.

    ReplyDelete

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..