Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jessica Simpson sings the blues


Jessica Simpson decides to give up pop, probably because pop gave her up, and go to country singing just like her good ol Texas roots would call the blonde brainiac to do!

This may be more her fit but I don't know. People who like country music LOVE country music so she will have a loyal following and probably do better with the voice she has.

Papa "pimp" Joe is 100% behind his little protege and tells People magazine, "Everything in our business is about beats and I think she really wants to sing and country music still believes in that. I think country is the only pure, storytelling kind of genre left."


Ok cool. Do you Jess. I still won't buy an album but I know that many other fans will. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's what I have to say. So what do YOU think? I thrive on conversation and insight. Agree or disagree or digress and leave a comment and express thyself..